Lowicz: dentists needed for 3 thousand. students
The board of the Łowicz district is looking for dentists in the district to provide dental care to nearly 3,000. students attending schools run by the county of Łowicz.
The board of the Łowicz district has invited dentists from the district to submit bids for the implementation of dental care for students of secondary schools and educational institutions for which the district is the leading authority.
Dental care for students can be provided by a dentist who meets the requirements specified in regulations issued on the basis of art. 3ld of the law of August 27, 2004. on health care services financed from public funds in the part relating to the financial conditions for the realization of guaranteed services in the field of dental treatment for children and adolescents, excluding orthodontics, with which the National Health Fund has concluded a contract for the provision of health care services, or who is employed or performs a profession at a provider with which the National Health Fund has concluded a contract for the provision of health care services.
A dentist providing dental care to students will perform:
– general dental services for adolescents up to the completion of 18. year of life,
– preventive dental services for young people up to the completion of 19. year of age.
Dental care will affect 2,974 students and will include children and adolescents from:
- – I Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Józefa Chełmońskiego in Łowicz,
- – II High School No. 2 im. Nicolaus Copernicus University in Lowicz,
- – The Complex of Secondary Schools No. 1 im. 10 Infantry Regiment in Lowicz,
- – Secondary School Complex No. 2 of the Center for Vocational Training of the name of the author. Tadeusz Kosciuszko Hospital in Lowicz,
- – The Complex of Secondary Schools No. 3 by name of Józef Tischner. Władysław Stanisław Reymont Hospital in Łowicz,
- – of the Complex of Secondary Schools No. 4 im. Wladyslaw Grabski University in Lowicz,
- – Special School and Educational Center im. Jan Brzechwa High School in Łowicz,
- – Youth Sociotherapy Center in Kiernozia.
Dental care services will be provided in the dental office of the treatment entity with which the district will conclude an agreement.
A list of required documents can be found on the website of the Łowicz district. Offers can be submitted to the secretariat of the district office in Lowicz (ul. Stanislawski 30) until August 31, 2022. up to. 16:00.
– I would not sign such an agreement – such a position ws. of school dental offices is presented by Dariusz Paluszek, vice-president of the Warsaw District Medical Chamber, chairman of the local Dental Commission and member of the presidium of the Supreme Medical Council.