Health minister: there will be further loosening of restrictions
– Starting June 6, a maximum of 150 people will be allowed to attend meetings and gatherings. We are also restoring the possibility of holding trade fairs, congresses and conferences under strict sanitary regime – announced Health Minister Adam Niedzielski. Further loosening of restrictions will take place in two stages: from June 6 to June 25 and from June 26 to August 31.
The epidemic situation in Poland has stabilized. The Ministry of Health notes further declines in the daily number of infections and hospitalizations, as well as a lower rate of positive tests for COVID-19. – Since the beginning of May, we have been implementing a program to loosen restrictions, which has not translated into increases in coronavirus infections. Recently, in addition to the high rate of decline in infections, the number of occupied beds by COVID-19 patients and the average weekly number of deaths – reported Health Minister Adam Niedzielski.
He added that despite small increases in the number of orders for coronavirus testing from PCPs, the scale of infection is not large. – Together with provincial governors and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, we are adapting COVID-19 infrastructure to the country's epidemiological situation while maintaining safe facilities – stressed the head of the health ministry.
He also pointed out that the systematic loosening of restrictions as well as the increasing mobility of Poles is not causing a pandemic acceleration, so more safety rules are being relaxed.
– We have decided to introduce two phases of loosening restrictions, which will be in effect nationwide from June 6 to 25 and from June 26 to August 31. These are plans that can be changed depending on the epidemiological situation. We are restoring the possibility of holding fairs, exhibitions and conferences, as well as operating playrooms under a strict sanitary regime. Of course, the current epidemiological rules are extended – emphasized Minister Adam Niedzielski
The health minister announced that the holiday model sanitation regime will be presented next week.
Safety rules in effect nationwide from June 6 to 25
– Possibility of holding fairs, exhibitions, congresses and conferences with a limit of 1 person per 15 m2.
– Opening of playrooms with a limit of 1 person per 15 m2.
– Events and gatherings – limit of 150 people (until now it was 50 people)
– Collective transportation – 75% occupancy of a given means of transportation with the obligation to cover the mouth and nose