Dental assistant for prison sought
Prison in Nowy Wisnicz will hire a dental assistant for 0.3 FTE. For the job, he proposes a salary of about PLN 1450 gross.
The director of the penitentiary in Nowy Wisnicz has announced that recruitment proceedings for the position of dental assistant have been opened in the unit. Planned employment is 0.3 FTE (single-shift work), and the salary – approximately PLN 1450 gross.
An employee can be a person who:
- – is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity and enjoys full public rights,
- – gives the guarantee of proper performance of tasks,
- – has not been convicted by a final court judgment of an intentional crime or an intentional fiscal crime, or against whom there has not been a final judgment conditionally discontinuing criminal proceedings for such a crime, and there are no criminal proceedings against them for such a crime,
- – has the appropriate education/qualifications for the position held,
- – gives the guarantee of secrecy, in accordance with the requirements set forth in the provisions of the Law of August 5, 2010. about protection of classified information,
- – has the mental and physical ability to be employed in a specific position, which is determined by the occupational medicine service.
Documents should be submitted by June 1, 2022. In the prison in Nowy Wisnicz at hrs. 9:00-15:00 or send via mail to: ul. Leksandrowa 1, 32-720 Nowy Wiśnicz with the note „Recruitment for the position of dental assistant”.
Details and samples of the required documents can be found on the Prison Service website.
The assistant's cooperation with the dentist during endodontic procedures, but also about the most common mistakes that occur at the chair, regardless of the type of procedure performed, she tells in an interview with Dentonet diplomats. hyg. stom. Martyna Zawadka.